Sale of Movie Tickets
- Movie tickets can only be purchased from this Website by credit card.
- Movie tickets purchased via this Website will be available for collection at the relevant cinema.
- Movie tickets purchased via this Website are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law.
- Opening and closing times vary slightly depending on the movie schedule. We generally open at 1:00 pm with the early shows. The last shows are generally at 10:30 pm. For more information, please check the weekly schedule.
- Seat reservation for movie tickets purchased via this Website is on a "best available" basis and is carried out by a prescribed computer program. By purchasing movie tickets via this Website you agree that:
- (a) You will accept the seat reserved for each ticket purchased; and
- (b) We make no warranties or representations to you that you will be seated in a particular seat, row or section of the relevant cinema.
- You agree that we may at our discretion, refuse to sell movie tickets to you or withdraw any movie tickets from sale via this Website.
- The Lebanon Ministry Of Information classifies all movies with an age rating. Cinemas must abide by these ratings.
- Children are welcome, subject to the movie rating. Cinemacity does however advise parents with young children and babies under the age of 2 that some movies may not be suitable due to loud sound effects.
Occasionally, changes to the showtimes are made after the listing information has been submitted to the media. To be absolutely certain of the correct showtime for a movie, please check the Showing Now section or call 01 899 993.